Today we awoke at the New South Wales border town of Albury, but tonight we will rest our weary heads in Ballarat in central western Victoria.
It has been a long day.
- Drive into Albury for breakfast
- Fuel on the way out
- Crossed the border
- A few rest stops along the way
- Alternative route through places like Violet Town
- Arrived in Bendigo for lunch
- Bendigo Town Centre
- High on Music (shopping) at Kangaroo Flats
- Pushing through to Ballarat
- Checked in, cooked dinner
More to follow..